Clubhouse Cleanup Instructions
The Rental Fee includes general cleaning of the Clubhouse, however Reserving Member is responsible for leaving the Clubhouse “broom clean” including but not limited to the following:
- All garbage should be placed in trash bags and placed in the dumpster in the parking lot.
- All table and chairs shall be wiped down and returned to the storage room or assigned place.
- All dishes must be washed and put back in the cabinets or loaded in the dishwasher and dishwasher must be run.
- All decorations and personal effects must be removed.
- All food must be removed from the refrigerator and freezer and placed in garbage bags and placed in the dumpster.
- All countertops should be wiped and excess spills cleaned.
- The thermostat will be reset to 80 degrees in the summer and 60 degrees in the winter.
- Furniture must be restored to original position and the condition of the Clubhouse must be restored to the condition immediately prior to the Event.
- Any debris, bottles, cans, trash and decorations shall be removed from the decks, the Parking Lot, and the area underneath the Club, placed in trash bags and placed in the dumpster in the parking lot.